Postponed until 3rd September, due to bad weather – Sorry!
Fair Green will be going to the dogs on Sat
July 16th , because this year the Summer Fair includes a fun dog show. Organised by Karen Debenham to raise funds for Alzheimer’s Society and the FGNA, this is a great opportunity for much loved family pets to get a moment in the limelight.
There are 12 classes, including Waggiest Tail, Kindest Eyes and Dog that Looks Most Like It’s Owner! There are rosettes to 5th place in every class. Entry on the day, £2 a class. All those who do come are reminded that they need to keep their dog on a lead at all times and that organisers reserve the right to ask any misbehaving dogs to go home.
Those without dogs will have plenty to enjoy too: Bazza Bizarre, Archery, Pottery Painting, Welly Wanging, Balloon Burst, Bouncy Castle, lots of fun stalls and of course BBQ, Ice creams and Tea Stall.
Hi Everybody! Please can you help make our fair a successful fundraiser for the Green. If everyone helps a little, we will have a great fair….
- Please put the poster up somewhere. (How about a rear car window, or your place of work?)
- Could you make a cake for the tea stall? (Please bring them along on the day)
- Have you any books to donate to the book stall? (Please take them into Angel Café)
- We DESPERATELY need things for a raffle, could you spare a bottle of wine, nice packet of biscuits, or any other fancy goods? (Please take them into Angel Café)
- We need volunteers to run stalls, either 11.30-2 which includes a bit of setting up, or 2-4.30 which includes a bit of packing up.
Huge thanks to those who’ve already volunteered, it is actually pretty good fun to be feel involved and chat to everyone who visits. Could you be part of the team? Call Rachel 640696 or pop into the Angel to let us know.Thank you for helping!
Rachel (on behalf of F.G.N.A)